4 Star Serviced Apartments In Dublin
Contact Our OfficeYou can contact our office between 8am and 6pm on 01 6781166.
AfterhoursPlease call our Duty Manger on 01 6781166. We will be happy to assist you with any queries not covered below.
Where Am I?Check out our Google Map to see your location and get directions to where you want to go. Click here.
Internet AccessInternet connections are available in all apartments, either wired or wireless.
Cleaning & ProvisionsFor guests staying longer than a week, 7 days, we provide a weekly cleaning service. This includes a change of bed linen and towels along with a full cleaning of the apartment. As these are self catering apartments, initial supplies of dishwasher detergents, refuse sacks, toilet paper, etc are provided with compliments. Should you require additional supplies there are a number of shops close by. If you have any difficulties in getting around, please let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Eurospar: Located on Barrow Street, off Ringsend Road.
- Tesco Express: Located in Ringsend.
- Tesco Supermarket: Located in Sandymount Village.
- Shop Online at Tesco.ie and you can have your shopping delivered to your door. Let us know and we can arrange for your shopping to be left into your apartment.
- Donnybrook Fair, Gourmet Food Market: Located in Baggot Street.
- Grand Canal Square: For Fresh, Gourmet Food Market.
- Spar Mini Markets: Ringsend, Barrow Street, Grand Canal Square and Spencer Dock.
Gift ShoppingAn online Irish Design and Craft gift shop featuring handcrafted Celtic Irish art and crafts, and unique gifts, for all occassions, produced in Ireland by Irish designers. Our range includes Irish Celtic jewellery, Irish pottery, books, hats, scarves and more. We ship to all international destinations. You can also save the tax when shipping to regions outside of Europe, such as USA, Canada and Australia. A great way to share Irish craft and design with someone you know somewhere in the world. Visit www.irelandsshowcase.com
Eating OutYou will find a wide range of local coffee houses, cafes and restaurants locally. Here is a few we recommend:
- The Bridge Cafe, Ringsend: Traditional cafe serving traditional Irish Breakfasts, sandwiches, wraps, soups. Open 8am to 4pm daily.
- The Art of Coffee, Alto Vetro, Grand Canal Dock: Gourmet Coffee and Italian style paninis and sandwiches. Open 8am to 6pm daily.
- Starbucks: Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge. American style coffee bar.
- LUAS: Stops available at Spencer Dock and The 3 Arena for the LUAS Red Line. The 3 Arena stop is only 8 mins walk from many of our units in the Grand canal Dock area. More info can be seen at www.luas.ie
- The LUAS Green line serves units at The Beacon South Quarter and The Oaks apartments at Rockfield.
- DART: Stops available at Grand Canal Dock and Lansdowne Road. These stops are less than 5 mins walk from Baggot Rath, South Dock, Pembroke Square, Forbes Quay, Hanover Dock and apartments on Fitzwilliam Quay. More info at www.irishrail.ie
- DUBLIN BUS: All buses travelling from Ringsend or Ballsbridge will go to city centre. Exact fares are required. A one way adult fare to city centre is €1.70-€3.00. Children under 6 are free.
- TAXI: These are widely available throughout the city and can be hailed along the street. A typical fare to city centre from most locations can be from €10 to €20 depending on the location of your apartment, 10-20 minutes journey time. Tipping is at your own discretion
- WALKING: Weather permitting, this is the best way to get around and experience the city, as long as you have the time. As with any city, care should be taken after dark to avoid walking alone and avoid unlit and isolated streets or places.
- Bradleys Pharmacy: Irishtown, Ringsend Village: Dial 01 6684618
- The Shelbourne Pharmacy: 19 Irishtown Road, Dublin 4: Dial 01-6684481
- Remedi Pharmacy: Mayor Street, IFSC Docklands Dublin 1. Ph: 01 6721831
Doctor Medical / Emergency
- Ambulance: Dial 999
- Doctor on Call: Dial 01 4539333 (24 Hour number, home visits)
- East Doc Co-op: Dial 01 2094021 (Surgery visits only: 6pm to 10pm)
- Dr Christine Hayes & Dr Damien Rutledge: Ringsend Medical Centre: Dial 01 6684846
- Dr Anthony O’Sullivan, Dr John Ryan & Dr Miriam Daly: Irishtown Health Centre: Dial 01 6683897