- Grafton Street – is Irelands most famous and iconic shopping districts. Grafton Street houses some of Irelands most well known businesses such as Brown Thomas, Bewleys and Weir & Sons. Experience the sights and sounds of what is truly a unique street, where culture and shopping meet.
- O’Connell Street – as Dublin’s main shopping thoroughfare, O’Connell street contains some of the cities oldest shops including Eason’s and Arnott’s (located off in Henry Street). Take a wonder through one of Irelands most historical streets and sample some of Dublin’s best-known shops and cafes. It’s also Europe’s widest urban street and the home of the ‘Spire’.
- Stephens Green Shopping Centre – located in the heart of Dublin’s shopping district, Stephen’s Green is one of Dublin’s most popular Shopping Centres. Built on the famous Dandelion Market, Stephens Green Shopping Centre houses well known high street brands such as TK Maxx, Swamp, Boots, to name but a few. Stephens Green Food Village also boasts an extensive food court to cater for all palettes including cafes, fast food and Asian food.
- Powerscourt Centre – located just off Grafton Street, Powerscourt prides itself on its heritage and class. It also offers customers a unique shopping experience. Powerscourt contains 40 shops ranging from fashion, jewelry, beauty, cafes and antiques. Powerscourt Centre is a must for lovers of all things shopping.
- Jervis Street Shopping Centre – is located in the busiest shopping district in Dublin. Jervis Centre is one of Dublin’s most vibrant and popular shopping centre’s offering the shopper a wide range of well known brands including Forever 21, Next, Marks & Spencer’s and Miss Selfridge.
If you require further information or recommendations for places to shop in Dublin, please don’t hesitate to ask us. For more information on our Dublin apartments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.