1. The Rooftop at the Marker Hotel – located in the vibrant Grand Canal Square, The Marker Hotel is one of Dublin’s most luxurious and popular hotels. The Rooftop Bar and Terrace is the perfect setting to relax and unwind after a long working day. Enjoy spectacular views of Dublin’s skyline and sample the breathtaking views of the Dublin mountains.
2. The Spa at the Shelbourne Hotel – located in one of Irelands most iconic hotels, the Spa at the Shelbourne Hotel is the ideal place to ease tense muscles and soothe your senses. Offering a wide variety of treatments, guests will experience immediate feelings of calm and relaxation. You can choose from a wide variety of treatments, which are designed to provide you with an unforgettable experience and leave your mind feeling rejuvenated.
3. Dublin Castle – if you are working or staying close to the city centre, Dublin Castle is the best place to collect your thoughts or unwind for an hour or two. Dublin Castle provides the perfect setting if you want to enjoy a stroll to refresh your mind. If you fancy catching a bit of culture, you can take a wonder around the Chester Beatty Library and the Revenue Museum.
4. The Crown Centre Yoga and Meditation – if you are after something a little more relaxing and to switch off your thoughts, the Crown Centre is the perfect place to practice Yoga and Meditation. The Crown Centre specializes in providing classes that practice various types of Yoga and relaxation methods through meditation.
5. Phoenix Park – if you are looking for somewhere just to take a stroll, the Phoenix Park is the place for you. Covering almost 710 hectares and located in the heart of Dublin city, the park is home to some of the most impressive monuments, wooded and green areas. The Phoenix Park is the ideal location to take a walk or to just sit back and enjoy the wonderful scenery.
If you require further information or recommendations for best places to relax please don’t hesitate to ask us. For more information on our Dublin apartments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.