1. Metro Golf – a perfect place to practice your golf swing. The Metro Golf centre comprises of a ‘Full Swing’ golf simulator and you can choose to play on the worlds leading golf courses including St. Andrews and the Belfry. After a long day on the course, you can relax and relive your best golfing moments over a pint in the Metro Golf Bar and Lounge.
St. Lotts Road,
2. Surf Dock – as Ireland’s premier watersport specialists, Surf Dock offer corporate groups the opportunity to learn how to windsurf, kayak or sailing. They also offer Dragon boating as a service for bookings of 14 people or more. Surf Dock can tailor activities specifically for team building.
South Dock Road,
3. Skicentre Sandyford – the Ski Centre in Sandyford is a unique way to hit the slopes and develop your skiing skills. Their ‘revolving-slope-technology’ means you will get longer runs and just like real skiing you can practice turn after turn. The Ski Centre caters for group bookings and will tailor activities based on your requirements.
26 Rowan Ave.,
Stillorgan Business Park,
4. Flyefit Gym – if fitness is more your thing, Flyefit gyms offers a flexible pay as you go scheme. Flyefit also offer a range of classes and personal training to suit all levels of fitness.
Lower Baggot Street,
5. Bord Gais Energy Theatre – for a relaxing way to enjoy a night as a corporate group, check out the Bord Gais Energy Theatre for listings. Located in the heart of Dublin City, the Bord Gais theatre hosts some of the biggest international shows including ‘Mary Poppins’, ‘The Bodyguard’ and ‘Grease’.
Grand Canal Square,
If you require further information or recommendations for group activities please don’t hesitate to ask us. For more information on our Dublin apartments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.